Job Announcement: Office Manager Position
Eirene Associate is hiring (35 hours per week) Office Manager for its home office in Morocco. This position provides the day-to-day office management, and administrative support needed to ensure that Eirene Associates provides the best quality services to its clients. The candidate is required to work full time at Eirene Associates office based in Kenitra, Morocco. This is a full time one-year contract job that can be extended to three years.
- Administrative Support
- Maintain regular office hours- answer phone, email, and mail communication
- Maintain office supplies and equipment
- Coordinate mailings
- Assist with organizational events
- Manage funds with Eirene Associates Accountant
- Attend internal and external meetings
- Process new hire/separation paperwork
- Coordinate annual tax & insurance filings
- Provide monthly reports
- Coordinate with team members in other countries in Africa.
- 2 years experience in administrative support or office management position, which must include managing and tracking financial systems
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Arabic, French and English.
- Ability to work independently. You must be a self-starter.
- Proficient in MS Office, QuickBooks, and Google applications.
- Be punctual, detail oriented, professional, dependable, and energetic.
The position is open until filled and may begin immediately upon hire. Send your CV, Motivation letter and last salary to email@example.com before midnight 15 July. Only finalists will be contacted. No Phone calls please.
Rate pay will depend on experience, we ask you to provide your last salary.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Eirene Associates International commits to Equal employment opportunity (EEO) policies. We hire on the basis of your ability o perform a job, rather than discriminated against on the basis of factors such as race, color, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, religion, marital status, or mental or physical disability